Your Role and Responsibilities
As a cybersecurity consultant at Fortified Shield, you will be a key advisor for Fortified Shield clients, analyzing business requirements to design the best cybersecurity solutions for the client needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization while ensuring no impact on their business operations. The cybersecurity consultant will work on projects that vary considerably between security reviews; design and, integration of different security products.
- At least 1 year of experience in in working with cybersecurity solutions.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures.
- Demonstrated communications skills – both written/verbal.
- Functional and non-functional security requirements definition and documentation experience.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Understand clients’ business environment and pain areas. Participate in proposal development efforts. Participate in “add-on” sales to client.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Relevant cybersecurity certifications
- English and Arabic: Fluent